This tips I got from the site http://trick-trial.com. Very worth reading to increase blog traffic.
In this post i give you some information about templates of blog that SEO friendly. after searching i found some information about that. Judging from the traces of the participants seo contest, they notice right in the onpage seo optimization and offpage. In addition, the templates also need to be considered, whether or not seo friendly. To get started in learning SEO, I try to pay attention to the template first. From the articleCharacteristics of Seo Friendly WordPress Themes, there are some things that I learned about the characteristics of a seo friendly templates:
- CSS validated. For CSS validation check can be done in http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/.
- Markup (HTML, XHTML) validated. For Markup validation checks can be done at http://validator.w3.org/.
- Regarding the heading. H1 Heading for the title header. H2 for the post title if at the homepage, while for a single post normal font for the title and H1 header for the title of the post. As for the sidebar title to use H2. (It may take some more insight to understand about the headings).
- In the footer (ie, the very bottom) there is a link that led to the front page or main page.
- The columns in the blog consists of 2 or 3 columns, with sidebars on the right. This article is on the left.
- Loading speed is responsive and quick opening characteristic can also be regarded as a seo friendly site. But actually more to ease visitor access our site, especially for visitors who use a slow connection to access our site.
In 2010 Google added factor in determining the speed of your site PageRank of a site. Apart for Google in ranking, also to make visitors feel at home for long visit our site, because Google likes blogs on preferred by visitors. Site loading speed depends on the weight of such external sites. This is influenced by whether or not crowded our blog for a picture or a widget that we attach.
From the six points above, I tried to rate my site, which uses the old template (wp-monospace). I check his CSS validation in http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/, the result is considered a CSS file does not exist. Then I check Markup validation at http://validator.w3.org/, the result is a lot of errors everywhere.
I was googling to find a good site that provides service checks the speed of a site. In the end I found on www.linkvendor.com. I check this site, and the results of his size with the HTML at that time about 87 kB. I try to compare with other blogs that are quite popular andseo friendly. Blog it turned out much lighter than my site. I conclude it is because it looks not too crowded. And in the end I intend to replace the template with a template that simple, lightweight, and of course seo friendly.
In addition, the information I have ever read, you should not be too often change thetemplate, because it will affect the search engines in indexing our blog. Choose the templatethat you feel very like it (a difficult choice for me) so the chances are you will not often change your blog template, and if I can watch the sixth aspect above for SEO optimization problem.